- The medicine is killing the patient.
- Increasing the dose is madness.
- Greece outside the Eurozone may well provide an inspiration for Spain, Portugal, and many other countries.
- We need to recognize that a terrible mistake has been made.
- We've got to break up the euro
- We've got to restore democracy
- We've got to restore human dignity
- We must ignore Barroso and Van Rumpoy.
- We must provide people with hope
I agree with Farage on all points. Indeed, I believe any clear-thinking person would see that he is correct on all points.
The only reason the eurozone has not broken apart already is politicians, especially German chancellor Angela Merkel, have made career commitments to the Euro. Merkel in particular would sell her soul to save it. It may come to that, and if so she will fail anyway.
Mike "Mish" Shedlock
Click Here To Scroll Thru My Recent Post List